This one-day hands-on workshop covers various introductory topics in structural equation modeling with continuous and categorical variables. Topics include:
- Assumptions and data considerations
- Model creation, identification, and evaluation
- Multiple regression vs path analysis
- Path analysis
- Testing direct and indirect effects
- Confirmatory factor analysis
Examples will be demonstrated in both R (using R-Studio) and Mplus. Syntax and output for both programs will be provided for all examples covered in the workshop. Registration and payment can be made directly online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheques and Email Transfers. We offer discounted pricing for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.